Thursday, July 12, 2012

Water Jetzzz


A water jet is like an amateur sex toy.  Ironically, if you were to take it apart, it would totally look like a miniature dildo with a big hole in the end.  I was about five when I first exposed the secret of the water jet. 

My parents had a membership to an exclusive country club outside of town.  They would go play golf and mingle while my sister and I swam with the Stepford children. While they all were doing crazy dives off of the board, I was “exploring” my sexuality.  The jets being by the side of the pool made it easier because it just looked like I was holding onto the side.  Or at least that’s what I told myself.  Did nobody really realize a five year hold humping the water while her eyes rolled backward in ecstasy? W-T-F.

The jets pulsated water at an even rate and the outflow of water was always warm.  It took some time the first time because I had yet to figure out how I needed to move.  Once I figured that out, I was golden!  Going to the pool now was just another way I could get off.

Along the side of the pool I explored every jet that existed; one by one; orgasm after orgasm.   And it never got old.  Sometimes, I would even go home and still have sex with my sister.  She was off in her own world at the pool and I am not sure if she ever even noticed what I was doing.

Like I said, I just could never get enough…I still can’t.

-M

1 comment:

  1. Hi. It's been years since you posted, and I'm not sure if you're still here or not. I just found your blog; may I ask if you're up to continue writing? The water jets and having sex with your sibling--same here. I was wondering if you're still here and still willing to write.

    ReplyDelete